Winter Workout Program Information
Stamford Little League (American Division) and BVSA are happy to offer our 2023 Winter Workout Program to SLL - American Division families.
2023 Winter Registration for ages 9 to 12 is now open!!!
(LL Age is the age your player will be on 8/31/2023)
Click here to Register
Key Points and Information
- There are limited spots so don't wait to register! Registration will close on 12/31/2022.
- BVSA coaches will be running the clinics with assistance from SNLL American Division volunteers
- League Age is the age the player will be on August 31, 2023
- Each player will receive 6 hours of instruction (4 sessions of 90mins each)
- Workouts will include fielding drills, conditioning and batting cage / tee work
- All workouts will be held at
- BVSA (Bobby Valentine’s Sports Academy)
- 4 Largo Drive, Stamford, CT
- Cost is $150 per player
If you have any questions, please contact
Dates and times for the 2023 Winter Workouts by age can be seen below. Due to the limited number of spots, we will not be making age group exceptions initially. If there are still openings in early January, we can revisit requests for kids to be assigned to a different age group (i.e., 10-year-old working out with the 11-year-old group, etc.)
We will send reminders prior to the workouts but please note that there are no cleats allowed at BVSA, sneakers only. Players should bring their own equipment (glove, batting helmet and USA bat). In the event a player needs to borrow equipment, please contact
to make arrangements.