Winter Workout Program Information
Stamford Little League (American Division) and BVSA are happy to offer our 2023 Winter Workout Program to SLL - American Division families.
2023 Winter Registration for ages 7-8 is now open!!!
(LL Age is the age your player will be on 8/31/2023)
Schedule is Below
Click here to Register
Key Points and Information
- There are limited spots so don't wait to register! Registration will close on 01/31/2022.
- BVSA coaches will be running the clinics with assistance from SLL - American Division volunteers
- League Age is the age the player will be on August 31, 2023
- Each player will receive 7.5 hours of instruction (5 sessions of 90 mins each)
- Workouts will include fielding drills, conditioning, and batting cage/tee work
- All workouts will be held at
- BVSA (Bobby Valentine’s Sports Academy)
- 4 Largo Drive, Stamford, CT
- Cost is $200 per player, approx $27 per hour.
If you have any questions, please contact
Session Dates are below. These dates are based on the availability of the facility and coaches we are using. When you register, please denote in the comments your preferred session
We will send reminders prior to the workouts. Players should bring their own equipment (glove, batting helmet and USA bat). In the event a player needs to borrow equipment, please contact
to make arrangements.
Please Note: No Cleats allowed at BVSA, sneakers/turf shoes only.
Arrive Early: Please arrive 15 minutes early to each session. We will have limited time in each session, which will help prepare the kids for each day's lesson plan.